Saturday, 16. December 2017 13:03
Tools and scripts
Games and fun
The Dodger-Tools are compilation of different scripts licensed under the terms of the GPL
. At the moment this are:
- flickr-downloader.sh: Script for downloading a Flickr image pool
- PHP threads: The PHP threads are a collection of functions that can execute BASH scripts simultaniously.
- Joomla2Twitter.sh: Extracts headings of Joomla articles and posts them on Twitter.
- share-online.biz-uploader: Uploads backup files to share-online.biz and splits them into multiple uploads if they are too big.
- cryptMailer.7z: PHP functions for safe transfer of mails from a client without mail sending capability to a mailserver that runs Apache and PHP too.
Installation of some scripts
scripts are available as Debian packages. The installation for Debian (maybe Ubuntu and Kubuntu) users is rather simple. Just put the following line in /etc/apt/sources.list and do an "apt-get update". Afterwards you can install the Dodger-Tools packages via APT.
deb http://dodger-tools.sourceforge.net/debs ./
Installation on non-Debian distributions
If you need packages for a different distribution you may need to convert the packages via alien
. Simply download the desired package from http://dodger-tools.sourceforge.net/debs#end
, convert and install it.
Older versions of the Dodger-Tools packages are stored in the SourceForge.net File Release System
Browse the scripts and packages
or via SourceForge.net File Release System